Tuesday, December 24, 2019

SPY HAT! Unboxing and Initial Reaction

In an attempt to give my audience as realistic an experience as possible, I have decided to go undercover! I have always wanted to have some kind of "Mystery Shopper" capability...and now I do! The hat is plain and unassuming - but the application is NOT! What I want to do is bring my audience with me to the seething streets of Hong Kong, where deals are made every second of every day! My favorite place to buy 2nd hand electronics, tools and other goods is Ap Liu Street in Sham Shui Po, a venerated area of Hong Kong that hasn't lost a whit of its local color. Ap Liu is a window on the commercial psyche of Hong Kong, and it's an awesome experience! My favorite part is where elderly street vendors have semi-permanent huts set up on the roadside, and they liquidate all of the interesting bits and pieces that surface from the refuse stream that only a city of 6M people can produce. You never know what you'll find - and I have found many, many treasures on this street, not to mention hundreds of hours just walking around and browsing the wares of the hundreds of different shops, stalls and street vendors. Ap Liu Street is a real "Candyland" for MAKERS, and I can't wait to give my audience a Point of View (POV) tour of one of my favourite places on earth! Baseball Cap Camera: https://amzn.to/36SB4RS


No comments:

Post a Comment