Friday, December 20, 2019

Channel Lock Pliers Rejuvenation! Or, How To Bring Old Tools Back From Oblivion!

I bought a used pair of channel lock pliers from a friend who owns a business that buys out bankruptcies. He's got a TON of tools laying around his place, in cabinets and random boxes, so it's always a bit of a treasure hunt when I go see him...and he basically sells me common tools by the pound. Anyways, this pair of channel lock pliers looked pretty rough, so I figured I would use them as an example of how I go about bringing tools back into proper working condition, and this gave me a perfect opportunity to show how 3-in-1 oil is a good way to coat and protect hand tools from rust, while at the same time lubricating any moving parts. Help a Maker! If you need to buy some 3-IN-1 oil, use this link. I get a referral commission! https://amzn.to/2EhVDet



#MMTM #ToolsChannel

No comments:

Post a Comment