Thursday, December 26, 2019

FINALLY! My *WIRELESS* Microphone(s) Arrived!

I have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of a new wireless microphone set (headset & lapel) because I think it will make a significant difference to the quality of my videos.  I want my videos to be at least as pleasant for people viewing them as it was for me to plan, shoot, package and post them!

The NASUM wireless microphone set wasn't expensive at all, and it arrived in good order.  It features a body transmitter to which a headset or lapel (Lavalier) microphone may be attached, and a receiver that plugs into any audio gear with a 1/4" (6.5mm) RCA/Phono jack. 

The only thing that kind of bothered me about the unit was the way it was PACKAGED, which seemed to be in direct contradiction to the Use & Care instructions provided by the vendor under the byline ATTENTION.  Weird!

Anyway, in this video I go over all of the parts in the packaging, what I think they are for and how to best go about using them.  It's an exhaustive, deep dive into a critical piece of equipment that I hope will make a big difference to the quality and entertainment factors of my videos!

HELP A MAKER OUT
================

Do you see anything in this video that you would like to get for yourself?  If you do, please use one of the link(s) listed below to buy it from amazon.com.  If you do, I get a small commission.  This encourages me to continue as a YouTube creator.

BILL OF MATERIALS:
=================
NASUM UHF Wireless Headset Microphone/Lavalier Lapel Mic with 
Bodypack Transmitter and Mini Rechargeable Receiver 1/4" Output

https://amzn.to/391dSTn

No comments:

Post a Comment