Monday, April 6, 2020

Bamboo House - Bathroom TWEAKS (Part 1)

Part of settling into Bamboo House is not just taking care of putting in major stuff like dishwashers and cooktops, it's also taking things that are 90% done and bringing them to 100% done, which to me means conformance with not just utility, but also adherence to commonly held principles beauty, proportion and aesthetics.

So...the little things matter.  One of the little things that had always bothered me about the bathroom in Bamboo House was its shower fixture, which (unless I am wrong) was a re-purposed tub faucet installed some six feet in the air of a standing shower!  Crazy....

So, when I found myself in a position of having a few free minutes from putting in essential things, I tweaked the shower just a little bit by removing the tub faucet and putting in something a bit more normal...a shower neck.




No comments:

Post a Comment