Sunday, December 29, 2019

BONDHUS Hex Keys **WOW**

Tools




BONDHUS Hex Keys **WOW**

After completely destroying TWO no-name hex keys that I purchased on Ap Liu Street, I decided to treat myself to a set of high-quality, name brand hex keys.

If you look closely at the long, silver-colored hex key in the video, you can see that I twisted it along its long axis before I ended up rounding the head.  At a standstill and in total frustration, I cranked up google and looked for a 2019 hex key review:



After exploring the different optionsm I elected to go for the BONDHUS Hex Keys #22199, because it looked affordable and offered both Imperial and Metric keys in one low-cost purchase.  I think each key ended up costing around a half dollar or so, which seemed good to me.

Approaching the motorcycle with some trepidation (after all, if the Bondhus failed - what then would I do?) I was able to remove the remaining bolts in the handlebar risers and get the handlebars off!  Fantastic!

So I have to say that I am very pleased with the BONDHUS Hex Keys.  They proved up to the task when TWO other sets failed miserably.


Highly recommended!
Here's a video of the BONDHUS Hex Keys in action....


Video



HELP A MAKER OUT?

Did you see anything in this video you want?  

If yes, use one of the the link(s) below to buy it directly from amazon.com.  

If you do, I get a small, but very encouraging commission!


VIDEO BILL OF MATERIALS

Bondhus 22199 Hex L-wrench Double PK,Long Length,12137 .050-3/8" & 12199 1.5-10mm
https://amzn.to/2OV4Ei8



No comments:

Post a Comment