Tuesday, December 31, 2019

A Pull Apart Key Chain! The FIRST of many amazon.com purchases!

MAIL CALL!  I got a little package today from amazon.com, containing - a "Pull-Apart Key Chain", something I have wanted since I first saw that little silver HONDA key. 

I had this kind of key chain when I had my first motorcycle in 1986, and I found it super convenient to prevent my house keys from bouncing around (and potentially getting wet from being exposed to the elements). 

So I deliberately ordered a pair of Pull-Apart Key chains from Amazon,and once they arrived, I immediately loaded one of my HONDA keys onto the end of one of them, and my big mass of other keys (including the keyless entry dongle for my SUV) on the other end. 

The result is everything I wanted to achieve and I couldn't be happier!  Nostalgia and utility all in one gleaming silver package...and a package coming in the mail to boot!

Custom Accessories 44101 Pull-Apart Key Chain, (Pack of 2) $3.49
https://amzn.to/2rIrQIM






No comments:

Post a Comment