Drupal core 7.67 / Ubercart 7.x-3.13
Unfortunately, I changed the default language, which broke the string translations.
Here's what I got for my trouble:
The /zh-hans/page-404 means that the anchoring of the string translation is somehow broken. 404 is the page not found error.
The string cannot be repaired, so the only way to fix this problem is to delete it and restore it using the delete function on the right of the entry:
Now, the problem is how to RESTORE the original term, so its anchor can be re-established and its subsequent translations can be provided and maintained.
Here's the term we are looking for:
NOTE: I think it would be much better if there was a more elegant solution to this problem, like the ability to edit the "anchor" of the string, not just its translations!